Green Media Names Dan Ariens One of "Most Influencial People in the Green Industry"
Ariens Company President and CEO, Dan Ariens, has been named one of the 2011 “Most Influential People in the Green Industry” by Green Media. A division of M2MEDIA360, Green Media is publisher of Arbor Age, Landscape and Irrigation, Outdoor Power Equipment and SportsTurf.
“The professionals selected for this honor exemplify commitment to the Green Industry, and have exhibited a widespread influence on their peers,” according to a Green Media news release.
Candidates for the “Most Influential People in the Green Industry” were nominated by their peers for ongoing contributions to the Green Industry, according to Green Media. Nominations were reviewed by Green Media’s in-house panel, and the 2011 selections for “Most Influential People” were chosen from throughout the Green Industry.
The “Most Influential People in the Green Industry” will be profiled in the January 2012 issues of Arbor Age, Landscape and Irrigation, Outdoor Power Equipment and SportsTurf.
Others selected for the 2011 list are:
- Mark Chisholm, arborist, climbing champion, instructor, industry spokesperson, Aspen Tree Expert Co., Inc.
- Stephen Cieslewicz, president and chief consultant, CN Utility Consulting
- Tom Delaney, director of government affairs, Professional Landcare Network (PLANET)
- Bill Harley, immediate past president and CEO, Outdoor Power Equipment Institute
- Kris Kiser, president and CEO, Outdoor Power Equipment Institute
- David Minner, Ph.D., professor, Department of Horticulture, Iowa State University
- Lynda Wightman, industry relations manager, Hunter Industries